STANLEY 520W Screwdriver STDR5206
- In Stock, Usually delivered in 2 days after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
Designed for driving drywall fasteners through drywall board into timber or metal framing studs.
• Ideal for fastening drywall and panels to wooden or metal studs.
• Removable depth sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
• Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
• Accepts 6,35mm (1/4") hex shank bits.
• Reverse function for convenient screw driving.
• Lock-on button for one hand control and user safety.
• Rubber grips for maximum user comfort.
• Integrated belt clip allows tool to be carried while freeing up both hands.
• Ergonomic hold curve for easy one hand operation.
- Power 520W
- Chuck 6.35mm
- No Load Speed 0 -4,500 rpm
- Switch 2 Finger Variable speed
- Reverse Yes
- Steel 10mm
- Cable Length 2m
- Weight 1.4 Kg