- Keep power cords clear of tools during use.
- Suspend extension cords temporarily during use over aisles or work areas to eliminate stumbling or tripping hazards.
- Replace open front plugs with dead front plugs. Dead front plugs are sealed and present less danger of shock or short circuit.
- Do not use light duty extension cords in a non-residential situation.
- Do not carry or lift up electrical equipment by the power cord.
- Do not tie cords in tight knots. Knots can cause short circuits and shocks. Loop the cords or use a twist lock plug.
30th Jan 2018