STANLEY FatMax - Utility Knife - 170 mm CUTTING 0-10-778
- In Stock, Usually delivered in 2 days after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
The STANLEY FatMax retractable knife comes with 5 FatMax blades and has an instant blade change mechanism. The soft grip panels improve user comfort and grip whilst the handle is highly resistant to a host of materials commonly found in workshops. Designed for heavy duty use as well as user safety.
• Up to 5 blades can be stored in the knife handle to keep you working and reduce tool downtime
• Comes supplied with 5 FatMax blades to ensure you have ample spares
• The knife has been fully drop tested to guarantee that the knife still operates even if dropped
• Ergonomic design ensures user comfort and grip even when cutting materials such as carpet without scraping knuckles
• Instant change button for fast blade changes and a reduction in downtime between changes
• Interlock nose locking system ensures greater safety during cutting - the blade retracts when contact is lost with the cutting material
• Narrow nose is ideal for more accurate cutting applications and precision working
• Soft touch panels ensure a more comfortable grip
• Solvent resistance ensures the product is resistant to gasoline, turpentine, lacquer, alcohol, thinners and mineral spirits for use in punishing environments and workshops
• Carpet Fitting