STANLEY 254mm Shoulder planes 1-12-078
- In Stock, Usually delivered in 2 days after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
This rebate plane is made from fine grey iron with all working surfaces accurately machined for precise results. Two cutter positions for regular and bull nose work. The cutter is adjustable for depth of cut in the rear position. To accurately control dimensions of the rebate, an adjustable fence depth gauge is supplied. A cutting spur is also provided for cross grain work.
- Cutter width: 38 mm (1.1/2in).
- Length: 250 mm (10in).
- 38 mm blade width
- 4 position barley grain
- Black lacquered finish
- Cutter adjustable for depth of cut in the rear position
- Depth adjustment of the iron by a lever
- Depth gauge and lateral guide for rebates
- Die-cast stopping block and rectified right cheek
- Replacement iron available solely on request
- Supplied with an adjustable fence depth gauge and cutting spur
- Two cutter positions for regular and bull nose work
- Iron length in mm – 254
- Iron width in mm – 38