Fire Retardant JACKET - F240AS 88/12
- Usually delivered in 2-3 weeks after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
Email us for Prices
- Does not affect the breathability of the garment. Durable to washing and dry cleaning. Action back allowing maximum body movement. Side elasticated with tunnel waist board. Reinforced stress points.
- All stress points are bar-tack and reinforced for strength.
NFPA 2112 / EN 11612 / EN 1149-5 / EN 61482
Fire retardant jacket, flaris 240gsm, anti static & fr treated fabric.
- Rigman Flaris F240As 88/12, 240Gsm
- Flame Resistant Material
- 87% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 1% Anti Static
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Four Front Pockets With Flaps
- High Collar
- Concealed One-Way
- High Density Zipper
Royal Blue, Orange, Yellow,Red, Grey, Khaki
small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, 3x-large, 4x-large, 5x-large & 6x-large
1 Pc / Pkt
Civil, Heavy Construction, Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Marine, Mechanical Construction, Manufacturing, Extraction & Refining, Mining, Demolition