Fire Retardant COVERALL - F240AS-88-12
- Usually delivered in 2-3 days after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
Email us for Prices
- Does not affect the breathability of the garment. Durable to washing and dry cleaning. Action back allowing maximum body movement. Side elasticated with tunnel waist board. Reinforced stress points.
- All stress points are bar-tack and reinforced for strength.
NFPA 2112 / EN 11612 / EN 11611 / EN 1149-5 / EN 61482
Fire retardant coverall for men, flaris 240gsm, anti static & fr treated fabric.
- Rigman Flaris F240As 88/12, 240Gsm
- Flame Resistant Material
- 87% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 1% Anti Static
- Concealed Two-Way, Black High Density Polyester Coil Zips With Brass Snap Closure
- Two Chest Pockets
- Tool Pocket On The Leg
- Two Back Pockets
- Two Side Pockets
small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, 3x-large, 4x-large, 5x-large & 6x-large
1 Pc / Pkt
Civil, Heavy Construction, Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Marine, Mechanical Construction, Manufacturing, Extraction & Refining, Fracking, Tool Pushing, Mining, Demolition