IMPACT GLOVES - OR100
- In Stock, Check in store for updated prices. Usually delivered in 2-3 days after 100% advanced payment confirmation.
Email us for Prices
- The impact gloves is anti-vibration since it is injected and molded with TPR and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) back, high visibility orange spandex back, reflective stripe, EVA palm front.
- As per standard resistance of a material can be described as its ability to absorb and release energy elastically, rather than simply transferring right through material.
- This impact gloves has the ability to have resistance to vertical rebound and release energy elastically.
- Ergonomic EVA stripe design on back protects hands from vibration and offer better flexibility.
- TPR patch on fingers for impact protection, pinch injury prevention and vertical blow deflection.
- Anti Slip pure rubber padding on palm performs much better on anti-cut and anti-abrasion than common PVC.
- Reinforced finger tips provide extra protection and extended wear.
Impact gloves is oil resistant. ISO liquid breathable bonded membrane built one layer of oil-free protection. 100% rubber composition padding provides second layer protection of oil permeation.
- PVC-printed synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance. (Exterior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Interior seams implement a double-stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Shock Grip wrist closure secures fit and maximizes comfort
- Machine washable, air dry.
High Visibility Orange, Black & Grey
Medium, Large & 2XL
1 Pair / Pkt
Civil, Heavy Construction, Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Marine, Mechanical Construction, Manufacturing, Extraction & Refining